Modern Infrastructure and Warehouses Built to World-Class Standards
We design, engineer, and operate the most advanced logistics complexes in emerging markets. Agility Logistics Parks offer unmatched infrastructure, 24/7 services and access to markets in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Built-to-suit and ready-built warehouses and light-industrial structures, open yards and ancillary facilities – all providing more value per square meter.
Agility Logistics Parks eliminate hidden costs and reduce risk, helping businesses lower their operational and capital costs, boost quality control, and improve speed to market. Flexible leases allow them to scale and grow.
Sized, Fitted and Flexible to Meet Your Needs
Custom-built warehouses and infrastructure to meet your specifications.
- Custom-built to customer specifications
- Sizes ranging from 5,000 SQM to 60,000 SQM
- Flexible leases from five to 20 years
- Suitable for warehousing and industrial uses
- Distribution centers, fulfillment centers, light industrial buildings etc.
Warehouses and light-industrial units built to Class A specifications with modular, expandable designs.
- Sizes from 500 SQM to 10,000+ SQM
- Flexible leases from six months to five years
- Suitable for storage, distribution, processing, assembly, maintenance uses
- Engineered for A/C, freezer/chiller, hazmat, office fit outs
Suitable for open storage, truck parks, maintenance and repair yards, vehicle-staging.
- Road base, interlock block, asphalt or concrete
- Sizes ranging from 500 SQM to 20,000 SQM
- Flexible leases from three months to three years
- Suitable for open storage, truck parks, maintenance and repair yards, vehicle staging etc
Commercial and retail for customer requirements.
- Commercial and retail facilities including offices, banks, coffee shops, canteen
- Labor accommodation
Cummins is a world-leading design and manufacturer of diesel and alternative-fuel engines and generators which are distributed globally. The company was looking for a regional distribution center that would serve and connect multiple West African countries – Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin, Nigeria and Ghana – in order to fast track road, sea or air product distribution.
Sustainable Warehouse Features
Lowering daytime lighting costs through use of natural light
Making ALPs more resource-efficient through use of green-building practices
Roofing and Walls
Selecting materials that ensure greatest energy efficiency for local climate, repelling heat and lowering indoor air temperature
Turning rooftops into sources of clean energy
Interior & Exterior LED Lighting
Reducing environmental impact and cutting energy costs
Regionally Sourced Building Materials
Boosting local economies and lowering costs by finding local sources of materials
Minimizing environmental impact by collecting packaging and waste for recycling
Xeriscaping and Drought-Tolerant Plants
Reducing use of water in landscaping
Reducing health risks associated with conventional paint